Forgot password?
 Register
View: 181|Reply: 7

Divine Misdemeanors - Merry Gentry 08 - Laurell K Hamilton 2009 English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 10-01-2023 19:21 |Read mode
You may know me best as Meredith Nic Essus, princess offaerie. Or perhaps as Merry Gentry, Los Angeles private eye. In the fey andmortal realms alike, my life is the stuff of royal intrigue and celebritydrama. Among my own, I have confronted horrendous enemies, endured my noblekin's treachery and malevolence, and honored my duty to conceive a royal heir -all for the right to claim the throne. But I turned my back on court and crown,choosing exile in the human world - and in the arms of my beloved Frost andDarkness.
While I may have rejected the monarchy, I cannot abandon mypeople. Someone is killing the fey, which has left the LAPD baffled and myguardsmen and me deeply disturbed. My kind are not easily captured or killed.At least not by mortals. I must get to the bottom of these horrendous murders,even if that means going up against Gilda, the Fairy Godmother, my rival forfey loyalties in Los Angeles.
But even stranger things are happening. Mortals I oncehealed with magic are suddenly performing miracles, a shocking phenomenonwreaking havoc on human/faerie relations. Though I am innocent, dark suspicionsof banned magical activities swirl around me.
I thought I'd left the blood and politics behind in my ownturbulent realm. I had dreamed of an idyllic life in sunny L.A. with my belovedones beside me. But it becomes time to wake up and realize that evil knows noborders, and that nobody lives forever - even if they're magical.

Divine Misdemeanors.jpg

Laurell K Hamilton - [Merry Gentry 08] - Divine Misdemeanors 2009.epub

251 KB, Downloads: 2, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 10-01-2023 19:21 | Show all posts
꧁☆ ♡ ☠︎ Thanks so much for sharing ☠︎ ♡ ☆꧂
Post time 10-01-2023 19:59 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing !
Post time 10-01-2023 20:20 | Show all posts
Thankyou for sharing
Post time 10-02-2023 22:31 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing
Post time 10-12-2023 03:02 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing !
Post time 10-16-2023 19:28 | Show all posts
Thank you.   
Post time 12-30-2023 00:44 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

07-02-2024 07:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059008 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list